Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A.J vs. P.J

Here is my comment:
I get frustrated wit AJ alot too, but i try not to let it distract me from what's really important, which is opposing the N.W.O by any and all non-violent means at our disposal. It's important to remember that Alex Jones is just another human being, who has his hang-ups and his shortcomings just like the rest of us. Yes, he did come across abrasive and unprofessional during his debate with Peter Joseph, but truth be told, some of P.J's ideas sounded a bit half baked themselves. I'm referring of course to the obvious similarities between Marxist rhetoric and that of the Venus Project, and also to Joseph's peculiar rejection of the concept of evil. I think the most important thing people can learn from characters such as A.J and P.J is to get rid of your messiah complex and think for yourself. Alex Jones is a great patriot and I am forever indebted to him for the knowledge and understanding he's helped me gain. But I am not his follower. I'm not anyone's follower. No one should be anyone's follower.

Here is the new reply:
What do you say about millions of people who are "following" a man-made religion as to be the actual "word of god"! How do you reason with these people, tell them to be their own leader! It seems people are so weak and have no faith in themselves that they have to be told what is right, what to do, and who to follow... If the goal of taking down the NWO is world peace, You know there can never be world peace when there are different groups (cults) of people with different "god novels" claiming their's is the true "one". I have been accused of being an immature 12 year old for the name I use. I am accusing religious followers of being immature 10 year olds for still believing in Mother Goose fairytales!

You can see more information for the comment on this post here:
http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-interviewed-by-rt-us-is-a-puppet-of-private-bankers/#comment-910948

I agree with you completely, man. I have nothing but contempt for any and all organized religion, and consider it to be an insult to God and true spirituality. I’m not an atheist, but I believe that spirituality is a completely personal affair, and it’s ruined the moment you put it inside a church. But unfortunately, the threat that the N.W.O poses to free humanity must take precedence over the fight to free people’s minds from religion. I dream about a world without either of these stigmas to contend with.

I’ve heard this claim several times, that Peter Joseph “no longer believes 9/11 is an inside job” but I have yet to see any article or quote from him to confirm this. For obvious reasons, this is very important to know, so if you know where he is quoted as saying this, please share. The only thing i’ve been able to find in reference to this is the new york times article, in which the n.y.t journalist makes clear that he/she does not believe 9/11 was an inside job, but only states that Peter Joseph has “moved away” from the 9/11 truth movement. I took this to mean that P.J was simply asserting his independence from the movement, not necessarily changing his mind about what happened on 9/11. I think he should clarify this so everyone knows where he stands. If he squirms around the issue, he’s a shill and A.J was right. If he stands by the understanding that 9/11 was an inside job, then Alex Jones overreacted and should apologize for premature shit-talking.





3 comments:

  1. About the supposed belief that PJ doesn't believe that 911 was an inside job: that's not true. PJ does a bi-weekly radio address, and I think it was in the first address where he made clear that--and I'm paraphrasing here--"I said my piece and moved on."

    He's "moved on" not because the changed his opinion about 911, but because he's "moving on" to the deeper issues...the issues he addressed in Addendum that are, as he claims, the "root causes" of human behavior.

    As he said to AJ--and I'm paraphrasing again--investigating and revealing 911 is good, but you have to go deeper.

    You can visit The Zeitgeist Movement's site to find out more about his radio address, which just started about 4 weeks ago, and is currently done through Blog Talk Radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, that's what i figured. Perfect example of why Alex Jones always needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the AJ-PJ interview all the way through a while back. It's probably my second favourite AJ interview, after David de Rothschild :P

    My problem with PJ is that the Zeitgeist films do a decent job exposing the problems we face (except that they blame capitalism), but the solutions are at best dubious. It actually sounds like the NWO, some parts of what he wants (eg cashless society).

    ReplyDelete